We’re delighted to be able to welcome you back to Bayards Cove Inn on July 4.
Your safety is our priority, and with that in mind, the following will be implemented for all guests.
If you have any suggestions to help you feel safe during your visit to Dartmouth, please do let us know.
1. Limited contact with staff at check in. Room keys will be in the rooms ready and directions through our back door will be given upon arrival. We will operate a staggered check in procedure.
2. All rooms deep cleaned after every stay.
3. Breakfast can be served in your room if required and we will also operate a staggered breakfast in the restaurant to minimise customer interaction.
4. Hand sanitisers will be placed in every bedroom and throughout the communal areas.
5. We will be taking card payments only to minimise cash handling.
6. Plastic screens are installed at the till area to protect staff and customers.
7. The restaurant (when open) will be operating at minimum capacity to maintain social distancing.
8. Staff will be trained to sterilise hands between serving customers.
9. Masks will be available to all overnight guests if required.